Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09856 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,882 (29,243 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)