Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09689 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,995 (20,593 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)