Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09438 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,073 (21,968 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)