Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01410 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,140 (222,693 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)