Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01245 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,651 (132,626 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)