Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01173 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,910 (162,798 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)