Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01232 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,701 (138,071 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)