Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,449 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)