Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,913 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)