Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,636 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)