Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,172 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)