Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,843 (R$ 13,087) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)