Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,295 (R$ 8,493) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)