Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,859 (R$ 7,830) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (33 minutes ago)