Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24925 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,587 (R$ 6,367) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (44 minutes ago)