Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,592 (R$ 5,944) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)