Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25802 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,857 (R$ 7,196) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)