Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24487 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,283 (﷼ 21,575) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)