Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00644 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,700 (263,843 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)