Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00837 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €598 (71,388 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)