Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01267 EUR / SSP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €651 (51,368 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)