Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,111 (R$ 7,812) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)