Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,680 (R$ 12,004) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)