Cost of living comparison between Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,636 (R$ 13,866) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)