Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01770 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,868 (RD$ 105,568) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)