Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02015 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,115 (RD$ 154,617) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)