Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10509 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,788 (45,565 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (31 minutes ago)