Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09632 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,136 (32,557 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)