Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10513 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,794 (45,596 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (26 minutes ago)