Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10236 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,045 (29,747 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)