Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10395 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,389 (32,599 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)