Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21023 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,608 (RM12,405) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)