Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20826 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,589 (RM7,632) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)