Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20875 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,461 (RM11,791) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)