Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,623 (RM8,082) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (34 minutes ago)