Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,845 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06066 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,546 (R 25,494) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)