Cost of living comparison between Joensuu, Finland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,579 in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (40 minutes ago)