Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,023 (R$ 7,740) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)