Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,908 (R$ 6,928) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)