Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,996 (R$ 10,181) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (34 minutes ago)