Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,720 (R$ 10,373) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)