Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25081 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,611 (﷼ 18,385) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)