Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22779 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,366 (﷼ 10,386) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 2 hours ago)