Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,554 (₩3,303,745) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (27 minutes ago)