Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,999 (₩3,769,140) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (39 minutes ago)