Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,129 (₩3,782,320) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)