Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,403 (元17,976) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (41 minutes ago)