Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03887 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,698 (43,697 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)