Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03801 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,027 (53,314 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)