Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,860 (元14,487) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)