Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,099 (₨246,829) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)