Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24042 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,972 (12,361 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)