Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24566 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,252 (21,380 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)