Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24881 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,282 (21,231 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)