Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,076 (12,918 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)