Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25520 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,042 (19,759 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)