Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,264 ($4,932) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)