Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,968 (₩2,636,210) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)