Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)