Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,837 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)