Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,117 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)