Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,732 (₩3,521,093) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)