Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,224 (₩2,922,842) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)