Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01282 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,219 (₨95,148) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)