Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,090 (₨152,259) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)