Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01357 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,864 (284,806 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)