Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01258 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,307 (183,375 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,771 (41 minutes ago)