Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01196 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,045 (170,955 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)