Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,761 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,789 (Rp 39,261,271) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)