Cost of living comparison between Jaipur, India and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,947 (₨141,262) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)