Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,744 in Jaén.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)