Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,720 ($3,168) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (33 minutes ago)