Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,775 ($3,408) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)