Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,559 ($4,805) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)