Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,691 (R$ 6,468) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)