Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,739 (₨126,040) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)