Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,115 (₨84,213) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)