Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25460 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,409 (5,532TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)