Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,391 (9,028TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)