Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24197 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,357 (5,609TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (44 minutes ago)