Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18900 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,270 (6,717TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)