Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23239 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,488 (6,402TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (34 minutes ago)