Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,618 (¥552,937) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)