Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,308 (¥424,769) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)