Cost of living comparison between Iwaki, Japan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,591 (¥557,078) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)