Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,495 ($5,027) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)