Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,332 prices entered by 1,166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24318 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,687 (6,937TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)