Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,640 prices entered by 901 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,312 (7,085TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)