Cost of living comparison between Isparta, Turkey and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26380 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,040 (11,524TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)