Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06014 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,042 (E£ 33,956) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)