Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04793 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,548 (E£ 32,293) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)