Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,054 (₨232,085) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)