Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,130 (₨237,326) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)