Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,033 (8,215TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)