Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,286 (руб 90,792) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)