Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,441 (Dinar 3,339) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)