Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.323 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,058 (Dinar 3,067) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)