Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,335 (Dinar 1,951) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)