Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,200 (Mex$ 28,739) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)