Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,315 (﷼ 81,572,474) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)