Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28238 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,777 (S/. 9,835) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (29 minutes ago)