Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25904 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,524 (S/. 5,885) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (44 minutes ago)